Terri's Chakra Animals Totem Pole
7th CROWN Chakra Animal Totem ~ Hawk/Falcon
* Affirmation: "I am alert, awake and aware. The signs I am seeking are clear at this moment. I see the bigger picture."
* Advice: "Avoid distractions and focus on the task at hand."
* Crown Chakra Affirmation: "I am Divine"
6th BROW Chakra Animal Totem ~ Bat
*Affirmation: " I grow and become my own future. I focus on moving forward and staying balanced.
* Advice: "Taking care of myself is never a waste of time."
* Brow Chakra Affirmation: "I am connected."
5th THROAT Chakra Animal Totem ~ Frog
*Affirmation: "I speak my truth and sing my soul song with presence, power and purpose. I am abundant, prosperous and well- blessed."
* Advice: Look for a mantra or chant aimed at purification and healing so you can sing with Frog back to wholeness.
* Throat Chakra Affirmation: "I am expressive."
4th HEART Chakra Animal Totem ~ Horse
*Affirmation: "I am free to travel in ecstatic flight; free to be who I truly am in body, mind and spirit. I have a big heart, a strong sense of direction and I always know my way home."
* Advice: "It’s always more fun to gallop together in a setting where individuality never gets lost."
* Heart Chakra Affirmation: "I am loved"
3rd NAVEL Chakra Animal Totem ~ Eagle
*Affirmation: "Thy will, Great Spirit, not my will, be done. My higher self always gives me straight forward, positive, encouraging guidance and support. I trust in Spirit and in myself."
* Advice: "Spirit often guides your actions and words. Be aware of that sacred duty and endeavor to speak with love."
* Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmation: "I am strong"
2nd SACRAL Chakra Animal Totem ~ Moose
*Affirmation: "I know what is best for me, in spite of pressure from others. I make choices that are right for myself. I know who I am."
* Advice: "Listen to what your heart is telling you and let it fill your life!"
* Sacral Chakra Affirmation: "I am creative."
Music Video: Moose Country by Dan Gibson
1st ROOT Chakra Animal Totem ~ Saber-tooth Tiger
*Affirmation: "Through my deep breathing and my unbending intent, I perceive non-ordinary realities easily and naturally. I dream new realities into being." ~ Root Chakra Affirmation: "I am safe."
* The Tiger of Unbending Intent. It is Intent that allows anyone who taps into it to enter non-ordinary states of perception.
* Outstanding capacity to perceive non-ordinary realities through long, slow deep breathing and unbending intent.
Affirmations and Attunements for the 7 Chakras
7 Chakras 15 Minutes Daily
Mantra Chanting Meditation
1st Root Chakra: LAM
2nd Sacral Chakra: VAM
3rd Solar Plexus Chakra: RAM
4th Heart Chakra: YAM
5th Throat Chakra: HAM
6th Brow Chakra: OM
7th Crown Chakra: AUM
We have seven chakras, each chakra resonates with a particular sound frequency and each chakra has its own seed mantra, reciting that seed mantra in the musical note that resonates with the chakras vibrational frequency is the most effective way to balance and open the chakra through meditation. For best results complete all 7 Chakras.
by Sandra Ingerman
Shamanic journeying is the inner art of traveling to the invisible worlds beyond ordinary reality to retrieve information for change in every area of our lives from spirituality and health to work and relationships. With Shamanic Journeying, readers join world-renowned teacher Sandra Ingerman to learn the core teachings of this ancient practice and apply these skills in their own journey.
Includes drumming for three shamanic journeys. #1. 12 min. #2. 20 min. #3. 30 min.